We accept applicants who are Singaporeans, Singapore Permanent Residents, and International Students studying in Singapore, aged between 11 to 26 years old who are proficient in playing one or more of the following instruments:
– Cello (大提琴)
– Double Bass (倍大提琴)
During your audition, you will be required to perform the following:
1 Choice Piece
– 5 Minutes, with adagio and allegro parts.
2 Set Pieces
– In stave or numeric score format.
1 Sight Reading Piece
– In stave score format.
– You will be given 10 minutes to work on the piece on the day of the audition.
*You may also be interviewed by our panel of adjudicators.
Before submitting your application, please have the following documents prepared as you will need to upload them on the online application form:
(1) One recent passport-sized photograph
(2) Birth Certificate or Identity Card
(3) Student Pass (for international students studying in Singapore)
(4) Scores of your Choice Piece
(5) Instrumental Grading Certificate, the highest grade attained (if any)
(6) ABRSM Music Theory Certificate, the highest grade attained (if any).
*Each application will only be processed if the application form and all required documents are duly submitted.
You will receive a notification upon successful submission. Results and audition schedules will be informed via email.